1 pkg Jiffy Cornbread Mix
1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
1 c sour cream
1 c mayonnaise
2 c sliced cherry tomatoes
1 chopped green bell pepper
1/2 c diced purple onion
2 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 cans (15-1/4 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
3 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
1 pkg real bacon bits (optional)
- Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions; cool.
- Stir together salad dressing mix, sour cream, and mayonnaise until well blended; set aside.
- Combine tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion; gently toss. Crumble half of cornbread in large, deep, clear serving bowl.
- Layer half of tomato mixture. Layer half of cheese, bacon, corn, relish, and reserved salad dressing.
- Repeat layers and end with cheese and bacon on top.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours (this salad gets better the longer it sits).