1 large iceberg lettuce
1 pkg early June peas (do not thaw)
1/2 cup celery chopped finely
1/3 cup finely chopped bell pepper
1/2 cup purple onion finely chopped
8 oz shredded Velveeta cheese
6 hard boiled eggs
1 pkg sliced maple flavored bacon
3 cup blue plate mayonnaise
3 Tbsp sugar
4 Tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- Boil eggs, drain, and set in cold water.
- Fry bacon. Drain on paper and set aside to cool.
- In a large, deep, clear bowl layer (in this order)
- frozen peas
- bell pepper
- Now top those green layers with shredded cheese.
- Peel and slice eggs. Arrange egg slices on top of cheese.
- In a medium size bowl, mix mayonnaise ,sugar and lemon juice.
- Pour dressing evenly on top. Crumble bacon and spread on top of dressing.
- Cover with saran wrap and chill.