Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 35 minutes
1 large bunch of spinach, about 1 pound, washed, chopped
1 package of feta cheese, about 4 ounces
1 jar of sun-dried tomatoes in oil, about 8 ounces, diced
1 cup black olives, preferably Kalamata or oil-cured
1 finely chopped green onion
1 finely chopped garlic clove
2 cans drained, rinsed black-eyed peas (two 15-oz cans)
1 tsp Salt
- Add spinach to a large bowl.
- Crumble feta cheese into the bowl.
- Dice and add all other ingredients, except the lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add the black-eyed peas to the salad and mix well.
- Squirt some lemon juice over each serving before you take them to the table.