Preheat oven to 400 F.
1 can ranch beans
1 can pork & beans
1 can Lima beans
1 can red beans (or black beans)
2 ribs celery, chopped
6 oz bacon
1/2 lb hamburger
1/2 lb smoked sausage, sliced
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 T mustard
1/2 cup catchup
1 T Worcestershire
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cut bacon into 1″ sections.
- Break apart in skillet while browning until crisp.
- Remove to paper towel to drain.
- Brown hamburger in same skillet and spoon beef into large casserole dish.
- Chop onion and saute in leftover hamburger grease with sliced smoked sausage.
- Spoon browned sausage and onion into casserole dish.
- Add cooked bacon to casserole.
- Open all bean cans and pour contents into casserole dish, including juices.
- Add remaining ingredients; Mix well.
- Bake at 400* for 35-40 minutes.